Since the global pandemic was declared, our company has been concerned with implementing all the corresponding safety measures and strategies to help minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and, of course, contend its spread.
That is why our president, Brij Sharma, decided weeks ago, to hire Dr. Neil Verma, Director of Medical Security, to join the team and introduce the strategies employed by hospitals to care for our employees and clients, while we keep working.
BDS Fleet Service (Mechanic Shop GTA) hires a Medical Director during COVID-19
The guiding principles BDS Fleet Service adapted include:
- Comply with rules mandated by Public Health.
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and their families.
- Provide a safe business environment for customers and their families.
- Provide fleet service to clients.
Furthermore, staff and personnel have adapted procedures regarding pick-up, drop-off, and handling of customer vehicles including:
- Disinfecting customer keys and key fobs.
- Driver Services disinfects all touchpoints within each customer vehicle on pick-up (door handles, steering wheel, gear shift and more)
- The technician disinfects all touchpoints within each customer vehicle upon the start and completion of the repair.
- Full Interior Anti-Bacterial Cleaning before the vehicle is returned.
- The driver disinfects all touchpoints within each customer vehicle again on drop-off.
- All staff utilizes gloves and a mask or shield at all times.
BDS Fleet Service will continue to work to adjust its operational practices accordingly to the actual situation.