BDS Fleet Service is committed to providing ongoing service to our valued customers, including the essential service clients we currently have. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have hired a Medical Safety Director that is introducing the strategies employed by hospitals to minimize exposure risk and help contain the spread of this virus. Protecting our team and our client’s vehicles at a top priority.
The situation is evolving on a daily basis and we are committed to bringing our customers the latest communication as it pertains to our company’s stance on our employees’ health and safety and our business continuity plan.
Rest assured that we are taking every precaution against the spread of infection. See below a list of steps we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe:
- Hand Hygiene – Appropriate on-site training on how to properly disinfect & wash hands.
- Screening – Checklist for all staff and visitors to sign in before entering the facility.
- Disinfecting all touchpoints (counters, equipment and more) at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Disinfecting customer keys and key fobs as soon as they are dropped off.
- Disinfecting all touchpoints within each customer vehicle before moving them (door handles, steering wheel, gear shift, etc.)
- Social Distancing – Space ergonomics of front office, workspace and work stations adjusted to accommodate the rules.
- Group Activities – Team Huddles in groups of no more than 10.
- Telemedicine – Occupational and Public Health Safety via telemedicine with our own in-house Medical Safety Director for those that screen positive.
At this time, BDS Fleet Service remains fully operational Monday to Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We are here to provide the support you need to keep your fleet active during these difficult times.
While we have taken great measures to continue to focus on the health and well-being of our employees, we have also worked diligently to ensure we can continue to gainfully employ our teams in a time of great uncertainty.
We appreciate your continued trust with our organization as we navigate through these uncharted waters. As always, we will continue to evaluate and communicate our plan as it is updated.
President & CEO | BDS Fleet Service