In the previous note, we talked about Vehicle Refurbishment and its benefits. So we now know that a refurbished unit is a used car or truck that has undergone improvements to one or more aspects, such as electronics, interiors, body, and so on.
Whether you’re buying a fleet of used vehicles or fixing those with high mileage, we work with our clients to offer Service Solutions that adapt to your budget, respect your timelines and guarantee high-quality workmanship.
But how do we do it? Through a combination of services that provide the best refurbishment in your vehicles:
- Body shop: licensed technicians will make sure to carry out the necessary repairs to make your vehicle look and feel like new.
- Paint booth: In our state-of-the-art paint booth, our professionals will repair scuffs, scratches, and scrapes on panels and bumpers according to the manufacturer’s standards.
- Paint-lessdent removal (PDR): a fast, efficient, and cost-effective method of removing dents, creases, dings, or hail damage from a vehicle using specialist tools whilst retaining the original paint finish.
- Interior repair – upholstery, dashboards, carpets, roof linings, and door panels can all be expertly replicated and repaired leaving no trace of the original damage.
- Up-Fitting: installation of the best quality equipment that will facilitate the work of your employees, saving you time and money day by day.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment: damage to wheel rims or spokes caused by curbs, potholes, corrosion, or stone chips can be restored back to the original finish or customers’ choice of finish.
- Tire services: puncture repairs, the replacement of worn or damaged tires, wheel balancing, and alignment. Also, we offer the storage service, in case you need it.
- Detailing: In & Out Washes available or Complete Detailing for vehicles returning from long-term use or being re-allocated.
The BDS team prides itself on performing complete restoration work, performed to the highest quality, in all fleets.
To connect with our team, contact us at (416) 757-5671 today or email us directly at email@example.com. We love talking about fleets and can’t wait to help you with your next project.