As business owners look for extra space to hold their cargo in transit, automotive manufacturers have brought more spacious vans to the market that allow for the proper storage and transportation of tools and equipment.
This ample cargo space can become quite a challenge if you do not take care to secure the cargo responsibly and divide the space between the driver’s cabin and the cargo area.
A 2012 study by Safety Research and Strategies found that ordinary objects in cars and trucks are responsible for 13,000 injuries each year.
When a collision occurs, even the smaller tools in the cargo become dangerous objects moving at very high speeds, which can lead to injuries or even fatalities. This can be avoided by installing a custom cargo partition in your new work van.
For this and many other reasons, it is important to invest in a custom van partition as a way to protect your employees and your business.
Some of the benefits you can get from installing a safety partition are:
- Prevent minor injuries daily.
- Reduce the impact of damage in a collision.
- Avoid damage to property and injuries to third parties (tools can sometimes fly out of the vehicle and impact objects or people)
- Provide greater driver safety.
- Reduce noise inside the vehicle (facilitating the driver’s concentration)
- Improve temperature control (dividing the spaces it is easier to control the temperature inside the van)
- Neater and more organized unit (a partition divider will ensure that your van looks better, enhancing its image in the eyes of your customers)
- More efficiency (partitions allow you to keep your cargo van organized and efficient)
The most convenient time to order your safety partition is when you buy your vehicle, but if you have not yet installed this equipment in your van and you are interested, we can help.
Thanks to our relationships and connections with Canadian and American suppliers, BDS offers you a variety of high-quality options at competitive prices along with installation from our specialized technicians.
Coordinate with our fleet specialists and let our team up-fit your unit.
☎️ (416) 757-5671 | 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org